Lewis Pagé studied at the École technique de Québec (1948-1952) and the École des beaux-arts de Québec (1957-1961). In 1963, he completed twelve capitals for the Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica and the high altar, ambo and side-altar of the Saint-Yves church. In 1965, he created Colloque, three stylized figures located in front of the Ministère de la Culture et des Communications in Quebec City. He went on to complete internships at the Elliot Lake foundry (Ontario), where he specialized in bronze and lost-wax casting (1967). In 1968, he established Quebec City’s first art foundry in the Saint-Jean-Baptiste neighbourhood. In 1970, his sculpture Famille assise was chosen by the Government of Quebec for the Osaka World Exhibition. He completed an internship at an art foundry in Geneva from 1971 to 1974 before opening a second foundry in the Saint-Roch neighbourhood of Quebec City. Over the next few years, he completed two additional internships in New York and Santa Fe (United States) and was involved in the development of the Fonderie d’art d’Inverness. Among the most significant of Pagé’s monumental sculptures are Étude en sol (1972) in Sainte-Foy, Dispute philosophique (1972) at the Grand Théâtre de Québec and Introspection (2007) in Saint-Martin de Beauce, where he grew up. In addition to public works, he produced many small-format bronze sculptures that now belong to private collections.